Coronavirus updates and future trips

We are closely monitoring every day the news regarding the virus and what actions to take. Currently we have postponed all our trips in May, June and July without any extra cost to our clients. We will keep the same price.

For the other trips we are still hoping to be able to make it this year, but things can change at any moment. Right now the best we can do is wait and see what happens next.

If you need more information please contact us by e-mail or WhatsApp.